Facts on Japan cost:
- Unlike Singapore, Malaysia or Thailand, JAPAN is a very EXPENSIVE DESTINATION!
- To reduce cost, you need a degree of Independence like a short walk or subway ride to the hotel for tour or transfer
- Train and subway only cost a few dollars per trip
- In Singapore, airport transfer only USD 45 per van BUT in Japan it is about USD 400 per van. That should give you a perspective on cost
- Japan hotels come almost always Room Only so if you want to add breakfast, you add your cost up significantly
So how to make the cost lower?
- Always stay in the city centre near the airport limo bus service drop off where you only need to talk 10-15 min to the hotel
- So you can stay in a affordable 2.5* which is 10-15 min walk to the airport limo bus stop or to take the SIC tour
- Do not stay example in Narita as it is 75 km away from the city so you cannot even take any tour as it cost too much from Narita
- Don’t be tempted to add breakfast as it can cost USD 30 per person. Your client can always just buy food for breakfast
- Always take a SIC tour as it is much cheaper even for families than to ask for private tour
- No one offers tour with transfer to Disneyland or Universal Studios.
- If you insists on transfer to Disneyland, then stay only at Keio Plaza but the hotel is quite expensive
- Otherwise wherever you stay in city centre, we can provide you with train and subway guide to Disneyland it will cost only a few dollars
Remember there are TRADE OFFS between absolute convenience and cost……..you cannot have both convenience and cheap price!